Vs > Nikolayevsk Na Amure
Fayette, Ia vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure Climate & Distance Between
Fayette, Ia vs Rosario, Argentina
Fayette, Ia vs Concordia, Argentina
Fayette, Ia vs Waddington, Uk
Fayette, Ia vs Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Ardmore, New Zealand
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Asmara, Eritrea
Razdel’Naja vs Stanley
Tebessa vs Marble Hill, Mo
Highland Home, Al vs Melilla
Tucuman vs Cuzco
- The distance between Fayette, Ia, Usa and Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia is approximately 8,200 km or 5,096 mi.
- To reach Fayette, Ia in this distance one would set out from Nikolayevsk Na Amure bearing 37.3° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Fayette, Ia bearing 150.2° or SSE .
- Fayette, Ia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa) whereas Nikolayevsk Na Amure has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Fayette, Ia is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Nikolayevsk Na Amure is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 10 °C (18°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in Fayette, Ia. The continentality subtype is truly continental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 230.3 mm (9.1 in) more which is equivalent to 230.3 l/m² (5.65 US gal/ft²) or 2,303,000 l/ha (246,206 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.1° higher in Fayette, Ia than in Nikolayevsk Na Amure.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fayette, Ia relative to Nikolayevsk Na Amure. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Fayette, Ia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Fayette, Ia vs Kyoto, Japan
Fayette, Ia vs Brandon, Mb, Canada
Fayette, Ia vs Gisborne, New Zealand
Fayette, Ia vs Myeik, Myanmar
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs East Sale, Australia
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Komissarovka, Ukraine
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Chatham Point, Bc, Canada
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Port-Said, Egypt
Macon, Georgia vs Cincinnati, Ky
Rio Negro vs Lubbock, Texas
Nebitdag vs Buckhannon, Wv
Agadir vs Comodoro Rivadavia
Fayette, Ia vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fayette, Ia
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NNW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) WNW
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 26.6 kms (16.6 miles) WNW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) W
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) W
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) W
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) WSW
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Viroqua, Wi, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NE
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) NNE
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 70 kms (43.5 miles) E
- Lancaster, Wi, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Dubuque, Ia, Usa - 125.4 kms (78 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Nikolayevsk Na Amure