| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fayette, Ia in October is quite mild at 10.2 °C (50.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 65.5mm (2.6in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Fayette, Ia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Fayette, Ia, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Fayette, Ia:
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NNW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) WNW
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 26.6 kms (16.6 miles) WNW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) W
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) W
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) W
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) WSW
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Viroqua, Wi, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NE
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) NNE
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 70 kms (43.5 miles) E
- Lancaster, Wi, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Dubuque, Ia, Usa - 125.4 kms (78 miles) ESE