| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fayette, Ia in November is very cool at 1.9 °C (35.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.1 °C (26.4 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 48.3mm (1.9in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:14 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 9:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Fayette, Ia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Fayette, Ia, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Fayette, Ia:
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NNW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) WNW
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 26.6 kms (16.6 miles) WNW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) W
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) W
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) W
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) WSW
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Viroqua, Wi, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NE
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) NNE
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 70 kms (43.5 miles) E
- Lancaster, Wi, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Dubuque, Ia, Usa - 125.4 kms (78 miles) ESE